Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Fresh Start

So I haven't posted in awhile...




Here are some things that have changed:




-College is finished. I graduated with a B.S. in Bible/Worship Ministry


-I have moved from the bustling midwest metropolis of Manhattan, KS to Lee's Summit, MO


-I am currently working at Legacy Christian Church in Lee's Summit as their Worship and Arts Intern




Here are some things that haven't changed:




-I still love riding my bicycle

-I still love leading God's people in His worship

-I still have a strange fascination with shoes







One thing that I want to commit to is to maintain this blog and update consistently. I want it to be a place for discussions on worship, Christianity, and life in general.


I am currently looking at a new instrument, not to necessarily to replace my Dean, but I am intrigued by the Taylor T-5. Has anyone played these?

No comments:

Post a Comment